Sunday, January 11, 2009

Preparing for my 1st Bridal Show of "09

I will be a featured exhibitor at the Washington Bridal Showcase on January 25 at the Bethesda Marriott. After much debating on a color scheme or theme for my display I finally decided to go with black and white Damask and lime green. I wanted to go with something that was realistic, but also had that "WOW' factor. I'm renting my 90"x132" and 90"x90" lime green table linen from a company called Bright Settings. I'm also renting my black chair covers and lime green chair sashes from them. While surfing the net looking for accent items to decorate my tables I found several talented ladies on http://www.etsy.com/ who sell custom damask items. I purchased my display invitations, table number, and menu cards from invitesbyjen. I also purchased a black and white damask table runner and underlay from two sellers firstcomeslove and DarlingDamask. I had another fabulous seller abbeyandizziedesigns donate custom made wedding favor bags. For my main centerpiece I created a crystal tree. The crystal tree was a lot of hard work and I can't wait to post the final photos.

(photo credit:invitesbyjen firstcomeslove abbeyandizziedesigns)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin