Friday, January 23, 2009

Black and White Damask and Lime Green Accents

The bridal show is 3 days away and I've been playing around with one of my dispay setups. I'm using a 6 ft. banquet table and a 3ft. square table to exhibit all the wonderful damask theme items such as menues, place cards, programs, and etc. My centerpiece on the 3 ft. square table is a crystal tree I handmade. It took several hours to create the tree, but the finished product is beautiful. Stay tuned for the final pictures......

4 comments:

  1. Tag you are it! Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, You've been tagged twice! Please check my blog, lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are popular. Just so you'll know...I've tagged you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin